August 26, 2008

Sonic Bomb Bed-Shaking Alarm Clock: You’ll never oversleep again!


Personally, I wouldn’t pay anyone to deafen me and shake me out of bed in the morning. I’d give them something… but certainly not money. Nevertheless, for those who are a sucker for that extra five minutes, which inevitably turn into an hour, this is the perfect solution.

The Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock’s buzz is way beyond that of a normal alarm clock; it booms out at 113 decibels and is guaranteed to wake the heaviest of sleepers. (Either that, or give them a heart attack!) It can be likened to the sound of a pneumatic drill, at 110 decibels.
If the ludicrously loud volume isn’t enough to wake the living dead, this alarm clock viciously shakes your bed courtesy of a vibrating pad under your mattress.
Now, the last time I woke up to my bed shaking, my room was being possessed by a poltergeist! Ok, so it was actually an earth tremor… but my vivid imagination and exorcist style bad dream led me to believe otherwise.
Don’t worry though; this alarm clock can be used as a ‘normal alarm clock’ thanks to some regular features, including:
A red LED display for night viewing.
Snooze button (As if! I’d be flying out of that bed!)
Battery back-up.
Volume control (Thank god!)


Price: $ 50


GadgetFreak